Welcome to all Anza families! My name is Sarah Nitsos and I am principal of Juan de Anza. I was a teacher here at Anza for 10 years before becoming the principal. Prior to that, I was a teacher in Inglewood. While I know a lot of you already, I am looking forward to seeing you at arrival, dismissal, and all of our wonderful Anza events. If we have not had a chance to meet please stop by and say hello!
The staff and I look forward to working together with you as a team to ensure that every student is achieving to his/her highest potential. On behalf of all the staff at Anza, we are looking forward to sharing a year of learning and growth. We are committed to providing a safe, supportive, and enriching learning environment where our students can develop a positive self-image, achieve academic excellence, and become responsible citizens. We truly believe that everyone is someone special. Together we can make this another great year!
Click here to see a short video that we hope helps to answer some common questions regarding some policies and procedures at Juan de Anza Elementary School.
|Mrs. Sarah Nitsos|
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- January 28 – DaVinci High School Information Night 6:30 @ GMC
- January 31 - Progress Reports Go Home Today and Food Truck Event
- February 3-7 - 3-5th Grade Conferences
- February 5 - Pennies for Erick Assembly
- February 7 - Anza PTA Craft Night
- February 11 - Secrets of the Heart Kindergarten Passport assembly - "Beauty"
- February 12 - 2nd & 5th Gr. Vision and Hearing Makeup Day
- February 13 - School Board Meeting
- February 14 - Valentine's Day
- February 17 - President's Day Holiday - School Closed
- February 18 - School Site Council Meeting @ 3:15
- February 19 - Music Center on Tour Assembly and GATE class begins Spring Session
- February 20 - PTA Meeting @ 6:30 in library
- February 25 - PS ARTS Family Night @ 5:30 in GMC
- February 27 - 9am District Tour of Anza & School Board Meeting
- February 28 - Wiseburn Food Truck Event @ Dana 5:30-8:30